This recommendation received a 10 of 10 amongst users
What is the Book of Millionaires?
Yes, the mythical book is REAL and is now online. The movie "the Secret" showed us that information we seek has long been around and used, but that certain factions have had a vested interest in keeping it from us.
to keep the information all to themselves in order to solely benefit from the knowledge and keep the masses under the illusion that they can't control their own destiny.
"I am in the Book of Millionaires."
But now, the official book is online and open for anyone who finds it. There is no advertisement for this book, you must find it on your own. But it is open and anyone can add their loved ones name.
Are you a student of the law of attraction? if so, this is the book for you. We always say our affirmations, we always want the subconscious to work for us, but there's always 1 key issue with that.
Collective consciousness. We control our reality, true. But what about the other people? How does energy work? Can negative energy effect you? Can positive energy effect you?
The beauty about the Book of Millionaires is that collectively, the people in it and the people who know about it, are collectively putting forth the positive energy (whether they know you or not).
The entire purpose of the for the book is to create the ultimate affirmation to the universe that you and millions of other people are in harmony with. Now you, can affirm for the others in the book - past millionaires, present millionaires and future millionaires.
as of December 2020, there are currently 18.5 million, millionaires living in the US and 46.8 million millionaires in the entire world of almost 8 Billion people! Which means only 1 half of 1 percent of the world's populations are millionaires.
And you are in there with the likes of Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Oprah, etc., yes, you can now affirm that you are in the book of millionaires and you can have a totally different belief and confidence that you can instruct the subconscious without the lack of reality.
1,000,000 times more powerful than any "I am" affirmation you can recite.
True, the book of millionaires is like having millions of people all affirming that you are a millionaire. The energy is phenomenal. Entrepreneurs, salespeople, business owners, free lancers, lottery players, etc., need this boost.
People try all the time to get to the next level and they become familiar with the law of attraction, and then they try to put it to use. They quickly realize that the mind plays a huge part.
You must call upon and give thanks for things as if they were already there. But then they see how difficult it can be for some people when subconsciously, you are thinking its not true.
Well the Book of Millionaires, once you are in, you are in! And when say these affirmation with the truth and conviction of knowing you really are in there, then 90% of the battle is won.
Why? Because, 90% is mental. If you can convince your subconscious that its real, It won't happen. But if you really (in reality) are and have a rightful place in the Book of Millionaires, then you can focus on the other 10% of the process.
Does it cost, yes, well sort of, there is a fee to register for the online database of the official book of millionaires. But, its not what you would think.
there's no recurring fee, there's no annual fee, once you register that's it. You are in there for all eternity, how cool is that?
Honestly, the price may actually be the best thing about it. it's affordable for anyone, and proceeds from the 1 time registration fee goes to charities.
So for a limited time and for WorksBIG Law of Attraction (LOA) students here is your invitation:
Are you in the Book of Millionaires?
Register for life HERE
for other Money Making Recommendations that Work BIG CLICK HERE
for other Law of Attraction recommendations that Work Big CLICK HERE